All “terms and conditions” of the online store www.atlantic-bikes.com of the company Atlantic Bikes, Unipessoal LDA, headquartered at Rua Doutor Ruy Galvão Carvalho 4 3ºdto., 9500-438, São Pedro Ponta Delgada, São Miguel Island – Ponta Delgada, legal person n°515399477, which is also its registration number at the Ponta Delgada Commercial Registry, with a share capital of €5,000.00, apply to all equipment/producer/services ordered on this site.
The customer must carefully read the “terms and conditions” each time they access the site.
PRODUCTS AND PRICES
3. Atlantic Bikes offers, through its online store, a wide range of products for sale.
4. The offer for each of the products is limited to existing stock.
5. The company reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to substitute or modify the products available, their prices and the conditions presented.
6. If the customer continues to access the site, it will be considered that he has accepted such changes.
7. All prices include VAT at the legal rate in force in the Autonomous Region of the Azores.
8. Prices are always shown in euros.
9. The images shown may not exactly match the product shown. For technical reasons, the colours shown may also differ slightly from the actual colours.
10. In very specific cases, the descriptions may have errors and, therefore, the manufacturer’s description should also be consulted.
11. Products “by order” take, on average, up to two weeks, but there are specific products or products that are out of stock that can take longer.
12. Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.
13. The company declines any responsibility for any errors published on the website.
14. The weight of each of the products does not correspond to the correct value, but to the approximate value.
13. Orders on the SITE can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in cases of force major.
14. While browsing the SITE, you can add to the shopping cart by clicking on the “buy” / “add” button.
15. When you have finished selecting the products, you can select the option, at the top of the SITE, “x products” / “Cart”, to make and complete the purchase.
16.1 We deliver to mainland Portugal, the Azores islands, Madeira islands and Europe.
17. Orders will only be accepted with the delivering address in mainland Portugal, Madeira, Azores and Europe.
18. After filling out your personal data, you also need to confirm your intention to place the ORDER.
19. After confirmation, the ORDER will be processed and cannot be canceled, except for the right of withdrawal under the terms of points 30 to 33.
20. Your ORDER will not be accepted and the contract is not concluded until you receive, by e-mail, the final value updated according to available stock and shipping costs, accept the updated values and make payment within 48 hours after receiving the email.
21. Payment must be made after confirmation from the company of the existing stock and sending by email the final amount. If you have no objection, you will have 48 hours to make the payment.
22. Accepted payment methods are: PayPal or ATM reference;
23. ORDER will be delivered by courier (ctt, freight forwarder, ems or other service).
24. The shipping period can be up to 48 hours on business days, starting from the date of receipt and confirmation of the ORDER payment by our company, unless the product is out of stock, in which an alternative shipping period will be proposed, with exception of personalized products, which may take longer.
25. If no one is found at the indicated address, the ORDER will stay at the ctt store or at the shipment company facilities of your residential area, for 3 working days. After this deadline, the articles will return to Atlantic Bikes and later the customer will be contacted and a new delivery will be scheduled, which will be paid for by the customer.
26. Products purchased in the online store have a guarantee corresponding to the indication.
27. To benefit from the warranty, the USER must keep the invoice as proof of purchase.
28. THE COMPANY is only a reseller. All products sold by COMPANY are not manufactured by us. The product warranty is given by the respective manufacturer under the terms of the law and the manufacturer is obliged to give a warranty up to a maximum of 2 years from the date of purchase.
29. If you have difficulties in installing / using any product, start by making sure that you are following all the instructions contained in the manufacturer’s instruction manuals. If the problem persists, contact the manufacturer or our company directly.
29.1 We do our best to have your product replaced as quickly as possible, but is not only up to us. All products that arrive at our facilities are tested and shipped within 48 hours. Thereafter it becomes the responsibility of manufacturers and suppliers.
29.2 In the case of discontinued products, the exchange may be made for an equivalent or superior product currently on the market, but this exchange is the responsibility of the supplier or manufacturer, if it is not possible, the value may be refounded.
Contract termination and returns
31. The customer has the right to cancel the purchase if he does not receive his product within a maximum period of 30 days and the postage is the responsibility of the customer.
32. Under the terms of the law, the customer has the right to terminate the contract, which must be exercised by means of a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, issued within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the order.
The reflection period due to the customer who makes purchases at a distance, during which he can return the purchased good, is now 14 days for the entire European Union (law).
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
33. In the event of contractual termination, the customer has a maximum period of 30 days, counting from the date of receipt of the order, to return to the company at the address indicated above, the product(s) purchased with the respective packaging(s) in excellent condition, together with a copy of the sales invoice and the document proving receipt of the order.
34. After receiving the returned order and all the documents referred to in the previous point, the company will reimburse, preferably by the same payment method if possible, within a maximum period of 14 days, the amounts paid by the customer, without any expenses for this, except for postage costs, if applicable, except as provided in the following point.
The European Union has created a website to support consumers in submitting their complaints about any dispute in which they are involved. In this context, Atlantic Bikes provides all the information so that the costumer can exercise its right of complaint with an official entity, third party impartial to the process. So, if you were unsatisfied with the purchase of a product or service purchase from our website, or with the solution we presented to resolve a situation, you can access this official website https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr and expose your dispute.
35. All electronic messages sent during the access to the online store, including e-mails and messages via an internet browser, will be considered, for the purposes of the applicable law, as contractual declarations.
36. Alternative dispute resolution is the possibility that all consumers have at their disposal to resort to official entities that help them in the resolution, or guidance of any conflict, before opening litigious processes in the courts. As a general rule, the procedure is as follows: the customer asks an impartial third party to act as an intermediary between you and the company, who is the target of your complaint. The intermediary can suggest a solution to your complaint, impose a solution on both parties, or bring the parties together to find a solution.
You may know the concept of alternative dispute resolution by another name: ‘mediation’, ‘conciliation’, ‘arbitration’ or ‘committee responsible for consumer disputes.
Alternative dispute resolution is, as a rule, less expensive, less formal and faster than the judicial process.
37. Suggestions for alternative dispute resolution entities:
Cniacc – Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Vale do Ave/Tribunal Arbitral
Ciab – Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Consumo (Tribunal Arbitral de Consumo)
Cicap – Tribunal Arbitral de Consumo
38. All electronic messages sent during access to the online store, including e-mails and messages through an internet browser, will be considered, for the purposes of the applicable law, as contractual declarations.
39. Atlantic Bikes may send the customer information about new products, promotions or other information of interest to the customers of the online store, if the customer has signed up for the newsletter.
40. For any comments, or questions, please contact our customer support line at 963 461 261 or email email@example.com.